Integrated Government Advisers
Integrated Government Specialist
Prior to joining Consulum, Dan advised government and corporate clients across the MENA region for a global communications agency. He built the local business in Bahrain while leading the agency’s key public affairs and corporate work in KSA, UAE, Kuwait and across MENA.
Before moving to the Gulf, Dan worked agency-side in New York leading public affairs and corporate campaigns for Johnson & Johnson, covering issues ranging from HIV and mental health, to sustainability and gender equality. The work spanned eight markets including: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, U.K, U.S.
He has lived and worked in London, New York, and across the Middle East. Previous clients include the Department of Homeland Security in the United States and the United Nations Population Fund.
- Centre of government
- Communications ministries
- Culture ministries and entities
- Defence ministries and entities
- Development agencies
- Economic sector development agencies
- Finance ministries
- Foreign direct investment (FDI) and trade promotion
- Heads of State
- Investment promotion ministries and agencies
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Strategic state-owned companies
- Trade ministries and agencies